Pacific Explorer Nimbus Sky 12h
- Movement: Sellita SW200 (Swiss Automatic movement)
- Crystal: Sapphire.
- Size: 39 mm.
- Lug to lug: 46.5 mm.
- Lug width: 20 mm.
- Thickness: 12 mm. (including crystal)
- Weight: With full bracelet: 154g. / Watch oly 72g.
- Crown: 7 mm. screwdown.
- Dial: Brushed sandwich.
- Lume: SuperLuminova C1-X1 (Grade A+)
- Bezel: Bi-directional 60 click with ceramic ball-bearings and stainless steel inlay.
- Caseback: 3D stamped solid caseback with our signature windrose.
- WR: 20 ATM (200M. / 660FT)
With the Pacific Explorer you have the perfect companion for whatever throws at you, wheter it's diving, exploring, traveling or a dinner - there's a model that will fit you! - They are build with the idea that it should be a 'go anywhere, do anythinng' AKA. GADA watch that would last for generations, never look dated - never look out of place!
- So pick the model that speaks to you!
The 12H bezel is great for everyday and traveling as you can track a different timezone and still keep it subtle and clean - and YES, you can still time elasped time when you're boiling an egg, just put the triangle at the bezel to the minute maker and track the elapsed time on the inside.
The Diver is a perfect tool watch that is made to look stunning and rugged - the ceramic divebezel screams adventure but still keeps it classic so it won't stand out... even on a leather strap or under a suit jacket.
The Fixed bezel is the perfect companion for everything, it can be dressed up, down and it can be your ONE watch collection! that's how good it really is! ... it might not have a turning bezel, but it has character and looks! it works SUPERBLY on a leather strap and just as well on a bracelet!
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Pre-order watches can't be returned since they are made on order.... BUT this is not a big deal, it's too good to ever return anyhow! ;)